How Boon works with brokers, producers, and consultants.
Boon supports independent agents, insurance brokers and consultants to better service your clients with government contracts. We act as a third-party administrator (TPA), wholesaler, and subject matter expert for thousands of insurance consultants who do business with us today. We take great value in nurturing and building this network to meet the needs of new prospects and continue to deliver to existing clients, as a cornerstone of our partnership philosophy.
At Boon, we recognize the nuance and difficulty of fringe benefit administration. Our solutions and services take on those challenges so that our clients and their insurance brokers don’t have to. We provide a one-stop-shop for all of your benefits administration needs.
We provide tools and resources that ensure success and compliance.
Some of our products and services included with our fringe benefit solutions are:
- Education on Service Contract Act (SCA) and Davis-Bacon Act (DBA)
- Exploratory questions to help qualify DBA or SCA clients
- Prospecting tools for new clients
- Attendance, upon your request, at meetings with your different clients and prospects to act as a subject matter expert
- Compliance team to respond to DOL inquiries of your clients and prospects
- Other compliance support
- Ability to utilize the services of our Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) to secure an account, provide investment advice and serve as a co-fiduciary
- Access to customer service 365 days a year for member
Wholesale services include:
- Proprietary fringe benefit solutions for government contractors
- Limited medical solutions and other compliant healthcare benefits
- Retirement plans
- Hour banking and trust management
Want to learn more?
Submit our broker request form. We’d be happy to send you additional information.