The benefit choice for dependent care.
Boundless BenefitsTM is designed with the everyday needs of the working American family in mind. Affordable for
a variety of industries and simplified to fit any workforce — a simple, straightforward approach to dependent benefits.
Boon’s Boundless BenefitsTM Plan fills a dependent only coverage gap in healthcare.
Our plan provides an innovative offering to add affordable dependent benefits and can be offered as either voluntary or employer paid. Boundless Benefits puts the “care” in healthcare by allowing participant to offer medical coverage to their dependents.
- Adds affordable dependent benefits for employees and their families
- Simplified pricing and eligibility, for a streamlined approach to benefits
- Fills an insurance gap in the current market by providing an option for dependent benefits
- Helps with employee retention and absenteeism by offering a highly sought-after benefit
- Provides hiring advantage and differentiator
- Designed to encourage participation and reduce employer cost on major medical
- Medical ID card with access to PPO network
- Physicians/specialists office benefits
- No cost virtual care
- Diagnostic x-rays and lab coverage
- Hospital confinement
- Prescription coverage
- Restaurants and Retail
- Services and Construction
- Transportation and Manufacturing
- Real Estate and Fitness
- Staffing and Security
- Custodial and Car Dealerships
- School Districts and Hospitals
- And more!
Click here for an illustrative sample for the Voluntary Dependent Plan.
Click here for an illustrative sample for the Employer Paid Plan.
Full plan details and information on the plans.
Voluntary Dependent Plan Employer Paid Dependent Plant
Get a Quote
Are you looking for a specific fringe benefit solution? Boon can provide a tailored solution for a wide variety of your needs. We provide wholesale service solutions for government contractors, fixed indemnity plans and retirement options.
To help generate an initial quote, please tell us a bit more about you and your needs: