- This event has passed.
OCONUS Risk Symposium
October 23, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The OCONUS Risk Symposium is offering all the latest information for government and defense contractors with employees or sub-contractors working overseas? These sessions will teach contractors how to keep their teams safe, maintain compliance, and restore confidence in the well-being of their employees. This session will focus on the current state of safety around the world, the Defense Base Act and what it covers, and how to be financially confident in contract compliance.
Here are a few of the items discussed during the symposium.
- Preparing employees for foreign exposures
- Defense Base Act is NOT 24-hour coverage
- Insurance and risk programs in support of Human Resource retention and recruitment
- Exposure to war-torn environments
- Care for family members in the United States while spouse is deployed OCONUS
- Financial implications on cost and funding
- Contractual compliance
Boon is a proud sponsor of the OCONUS Risk Symposium.