San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance (SFHCSO) – MEC Plus Plan
An alternative solution to satisfy the San Francisco city option for the Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO)
Your clients have options when it comes to their healthcare. Boon proudly offers an alternative benefit plan solution that satisfies the San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance (SFHCSO). The San Francisco HCSO MEC Plus Plan gives employees flexibility and options with their healthcare.
The plan features include:
- Matches the 2023 HCSO spend requirement of $2.27 and $3.40 per hour based on employer size
- Meets Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) – preventative benefits paid 100% by the plan if the member stays in network
- Eliminates the $800* CA individual mandate penalty
- Provides a scheduled, fixed indemnity benefit for services provided by doctors, hospitals, prescription drug, dental,
- Grants the freedom to choose your provider in-network or out-of-network
- Uses national PPO Networks
- Utilizes the Caremark pharmacy network, including: CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Target, Safeway, Costco and more
- Includes a telemedicine option with no co-pay and no limits
- Plans adhere to the 90 day waiting period and other
- Quarterly or monthly plans available
- We work with your broker and pay broker commissions
*estimated 2021 penalty for individuals making less than $49,763 per year
Contact us or your broker to learn more.
Get a Quote
Are you looking for a specific fringe benefit solution? Boon can provide a tailored solution for a wide variety of your needs. We provide wholesale service solutions for government contractors, fixed indemnity plans and retirement options.
To help generate an initial quote, please tell us a bit more about you and your needs: