Benefit solutions to fit your needs.
Fringe benefit solutions designed with the competitive government contractor in mind. We offer compliant healthcare benefits, designed for contractors working under the Service Contract Act (SCA), Davis-Bacon Act (DBA), and state prevailing wage and local living wage laws.
Boon builds better fringe benefit solutions for government contractors with our 3Cs approach to benefits:
Compliance. Competitiveness and Cost Savings.
Major Medical Solution
Affordable, hourly-cost, fully insured and self-funded healthcare plans designed to be compliant with the Affordable Care Act and the designated fringe rate for part-time and full-time employees. Competitive medical fringe benefit solutions specifically designed for the unique needs of the government contractor.
MEC/MVP and Fixed Indemnity Solution
Offer employees options that are efficient, affordable and sustainable. Minimum essential coverage plans offer the minimum amount of essential coverage required by individuals. If you’re looking to bring value to your employees, but remain cost-conscious, this is your benefit solution.
Dependent Care Solution
Boon’s standalone, dependent only coverage plan, fills a gap in healthcare and offers a simple, straightforward approach to affordable dependent benefits.
Benefits of the dependent plan
- Medical ID card with access to PPO network
- Physicians/specialists office benefits
- No cost virtual care
- Diagnostic x-rays and lab coverage
- Hospital confinement
- Prescription coverage
Administrative Services Only (ASO) and Trust Management Solutions
Our retirement plans are uniquely designed as a fringe benefit solution for companies working on projects subject to the Davis-Bacon Act (DBA}, Service Contract Act (SCA), and state prevailing wage laws. Boon is dedicated to providing transparent, effective and professional investment management services to 401(a) and 401(k) plans.
Serving as a single point of contact, Boon delivers the following optional services:
- ERISA, investment and compliance reviews
- Ongoing performance monitoring
- Fund selection
- Day to day technical support to both plan sponsors and employees
- Facilitate the 5500 filing, and compliance testing and audit support
- Subject matter expertise on 401(a) and 401(k) plans
- Lead educational enrollment meetings and optional participant level advice
- Ensure accurate and timely processing and reconciliation of contributions
Our team employees a three-phase approach to your retirement plan.
- Consult: We do an extensive review of your compliance, plan design, ERISA issues, and investments. We delve into the needs of your company to create a win-win situation for you and your employees.
- Implement: During our implementation phase our team provides streamlined plan design optimization with options for customized allocation.
- Service: Coordinate all ERISA compliance, help with day to day participant issues, serve as co-fiduciary for the investment selection and ongoing monitoring.
- From annual plan reviews to technical questions regarding plan documents, mergers and acquisitions, we’re right there with you.
Ancillary Benefits Solution
Boon’s ancillary benefits are designed to provide affordable coverage for all employees and eligible dependents, regardless of the number of hours worked in a month.
Want to learn more?
Submit our broker request form. We’d be happy to send you additional information.